Statement by Management
(updated March 8th 2021)
In view of the measures in Belgium where all restaurants and cafes are obliged to close, we received the good news on March 5th that the restaurants en bars can open again from May if the pandemic continue to evolve favorably. We are therefore pleased to announce that we can welcome and pamper our guests from May 1st
Please do not hesitate to contact us by email (email@example.com) or telephone (+32 50 33 88 89) for all your questions or for our best rates !
We very much look forward to welcoming you all to that same beautiful Bruges at Flanders Hotel from May 1st, be it for a return visit, a staycation, business or otherwise!
Jan Teughels & Kristien Verhaeghe
General Manager & Assistant General Manager
COVID POLICY : TOGETHER WE MAKE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
- we follow the guidelines and recommendations of the government
- to reduce contact, we ask you to check in online via our Self Service Portal
- by checking in, you declare that you have no symptoms that could indicate COVID-19 and that you have not been in contact with a person with COVID-19 or with symptoms that could indicate COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to your planned dyeing stay indicate.
- It is mandatory to wear a mouth mask in all publicly accessible areas such as shops, stations, museums, but also in the general areas of the hotel. Thank you in advance for respecting this.
- our rooms are deeply cleaned with extra attention to the 10 most touched points
- hand gel is available at several places in the hotel. Please always use it
- we ask to respect the social distance of 1.5m with respect to other guests and the staff
- we provide regular cleaning of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons
- the cleaned key cards and the like are placed on the counter before they change hands
- For your own safety, we will not enter and clean your room during your stay unless you specifically request it. We are happy to provide towel packages on request.
- for organizational reasons, we ask you to book breakfast in advance via the Self Service Portal where you can also book all kinds of extras.
- take the stairs as much as possible with respect for the social distance. If you prefer to take the elevator, use it with a maximum of 2 people from the same room or family.
We wish you a pleasaant stay !